Applications for marketing executives and technical experts are invited (batch 2013).
1. Technical Expert
2. Area Sales Manager
3. Business Development Executive
1. Technical Expert: required for
- Launching of new products with scientific merits and demerit.
- Technical write-up for our products.
- To help marketing team in product sale in assigned territory by supporting product sales and
- Serve as Application Technical Support for the products sales team.
- Travel onsite to visit customers and potential customers, supporting the sales process by helping
to establish our scientific credibility to the market, and building stronger relationships with key
- Perform product demonstrations promotions and do presentations onsite with customers on new /
- Product gap analysis.
- In additional to sales and technical support duties this person may also occasionally be called on
to lead various projects, such as product development to continue the evolution and innovation of
our products, protocol creation, training programs, and customer education materials. As well as
scientific publication efforts, product data QC, and working with scientific personnel within the
- Assist with conferences and sales trainings in the assigned region
- Attend numerous regional scientific meetings, on an annual basis, to network with our customer
base, generate customer opportunities, gather competitive intelligence, and report on buying and
scientific trends in the marketplace.
- Maintain detailed performance metrics.
Education: .M. Sc with 3 years’ experience/M.Tech/ Ph.D in Biotechnology/Life Science
- 3+ years either in Sales/Lab working with Elisa kits, Flow cytometer, or molecular
biology techniques. He should able to design, execute and trouble shoot various aspect
of experimentation for clients and for company.
- Unquestionable customer service skills with an inclination to being sales oriented,
meticulousness, and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact.
- Excellent business English with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely.
- Ability to balance several priorities simultaneously
- Strong organization skills and a detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect scientific information, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions
- Ability to identify client scientific requirements as defined in the request for proposal and
develop a written response that meets or exceeds those requirements
- Must possess creative thinking, teamwork, attention to detail, initiative and undying
commitment to evolving our team vision and overall business processes.
- Must possess the ability to get along with others.
2. Experienced Area Sales Manager:
- For sale/marketing and promotion of biotech product especially Elisa Kit, Antibodies, Proteins,
Biochemicals, Molecular Biology & Laboratory Plastic Ware.
- To assist and coordinate with marketing team to achieve target and generate new market in the
- To coordinate with channel partners in assigned territories to achieve the sale targets.
- Actively involved in launching of new products and promotional of catalog products
- Will be involved in training of new subordinates.
- Territories: Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Meerut etc
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Biotech marketing retail sale
Role: Area Sales Manager
Key skills: Sales & Distribution, Product Sales, Sales & Marketing, sales marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Outstanding track record of biotech product marketing.
2. Minimum required experience is 3-5 years.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Exposure and experience in handling marketing team and channel partners.
5. Candidates local to the above mentioned cities are preferred
Education: Must be a science postgraduate (Life sciences or biology) with outstanding track
record of biotech product marketing.
3. Business Development Executive
Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters in Life Sciences or MBA in marketing.
Eligibility: Candidates with an aggregate of 60% and above in their Masters Degree and a
minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and/ or any other qualification held.
- Should possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Willingness for flexible work hours/ shifts
- Good team player
Selection procedure: Technical and HR interviews for the short listed candidates.
Interested candidates may mail resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org